A motivated professional with extensive experience in supply chain management looking to secure a position in a reputable organization offering growth opportunities and career development. I can thrive in a fast-paced, diverse environment and I also do enjoy rising to the challenge of responding to multiple demands from many people. I strongly believe in success through teamwork.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Strategic Leadership Program Sept 2014 – till present
Supply Chain Management Association
Courses Completed: Supply Chain Management, Procurement and Supply Management, Logistics and Transportation, Operations and Process Management, Knowledge Management, Supply Chain for Services Capital Goods and Projects, Global Sourcing. Workshops: Ethical Behavior and Responsibilities
Masters of Science Degree (MSc.) in Economics 2007 – 2009
University Gothenburg, Sweden
(Assessed by IQAS to be equivalent to Canadian Masters Degree in Economics)
Bachelor of Science Degree (BSc.) in Economics 2002 – 2005
University of Buea, Cameroon
(Assessed by IQAS to be equivalent to Canadian Bachelor Degree in Economics)
Baccalaureate Technique Certificate (BAC) in Marketing Management 2000 – 2002
Technical Collage of Kumba, Cameroon
ARLA FOODS, VAUGHAN June 2014 – January 2017
• Verified purchase requisitions from staff, getting clarification for unclear items and recommending alternatives
• Prepared purchase orders by verifying specifications and prices, obtained recommendations from suppliers for substitute items and obtaining approval
• Obtained purchased items by forwarding orders to suppliers, monitoring and expediting orders.
• Collaborated with the Accounts Payable team and authorized payment for purchases by signing off and forwarding receiving paperwork with matching invoices to them
• Verified receipt of items by comparing items received to items ordered. Resolved errors that occurred during shipments with the various suppliers.
• Collaborated with the Accounts Payable department to ensure accuracy and completeness of payments
• Worked with suppliers to resolve issues regarding pricing of products, invoicing and/or delivery of products
• Provided purchasing planning and control of inventory by collecting, analysing and summarizing data and trends
ARLA FOODS, VAUGHAN August 2012 – June 2014
• Managed Replenishment, Inventory and obsolete items, maintained MS Access database and requested reports; implemented new forecasting tool
• Attended weekly supply calls monitoring orders and stock, tracking shipments, and providing logistics solutions
• Took part in the management of national forecast for all accounts working cross-functionally with the supply chain both in Canada and US
• Gained leaders’ trust, improved collaboration with Sales and Supply ensuring reliable and effective information flow
TELIASONERA AB, SWEDEN June 2008 – October 2010
• Created and maintained vendors POs, shipping and follow-up
• Negotiated with shipping agents for better shipping rates
• Prepared reports that’s were use for evaluating cost and inventory
• Received goods and created new vendor accounts into the ERP system
• Maintained new vendor and buyer relationship
DIAGEO (GUINNESS) CAMEROON July 2005 – August 2007
• Reviewed forecasts and entered purchase orders and contracts in SAP for packaging materials
• Generated call off POs for co-packers and maintained purchase orders and contracts in SAP
• Created new vendors account in the SAP system and followed with the head office for confirmation
• Managed packaging quality complaints for the plant within SAP
• Managed supplier inventory to ensure adherence to supplier terms and minimize write-offs
• Ran a daily report in the SAP system to Ensured all purchase orders and contracts confronts to price list
SUMMARY OF PROFESSIONAL SKILLS
• Self-motivated, enthusiastic and highly motivated individual who is also adaptable to shifting priorities and demands.
• Ability to research present business and global marketing opportunities
• Strong negotiation skills and can confidently analyze needs and recommend the appropriate solutions
• Sound understanding of Supply Chain Management Principles
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
• Solid business communication skills read, comprehend and use documentation in English and French
• Independent thinker with the ability to adapt change or see past the usual paradigms to think outside the box in order to achieve big picture results.
• SAP MM, Oracle, AS400, Adobe Photoshop and Light Room
• Gathering and Analyzing Quantitative Data, Forecasting.
• MS Word, Advanced Excel (Pivot tables, Lookups, Arrays, etc.), Access, PowerPoint
• Reduced excess stock by 11% for top SKUs using the lean tools and methodologies
• Improved collaboration and information flow with customers, which helped to reduce shortages and fines during peak periods.
• Increased forecast accuracy by 7% through collaboration with customers and other team members
Available upon request